ページ

2011年2月1日火曜日

Spring vacation

I finished all my tests on February 28th. My spring vacation will start. I want to play a lot and make my good memory, because job hunting will start soon and If so, I can seldom play. Now, I will talk about what I plan to do and I want to do during spring vacation.
First, I will go to Yatsushiro to consult a fortune-teller. There is a famous fortuneteller in Yatsushiro. I wanted to consult the fortune-teller from before, but I could not go there, because I was busy and I was not suitable for the friend's schedule. As our schedule was suitable at last, we can go to consult the fortune-teller. I am looking forward to it very much.

Second, I will go to Fukuoka for shopping. I have been to Fukuoka for shopping only once. Then, I was satisfied with shopping. There are a lot of clothing shops in Fukuoka and these shops are not in Kumamoto. For example, there are shops like CECIL McBEE, LIZ LISA and so on. I like CECIL McBEE very much. When I went to buy to Fukuoka before, I bought CECIL McBEE's clothes the most. I can not wait to go shopping in Fukuoka from now.

Third, I plan to go to do snowboard, but it does not decide yet. I have skied when I was a high school student. It was very difficult but it was very fun if it became accustomed. I have never done snowboard, so I am a little anxious if I can do. But I think that it is sure fun for me, so I want to go to do snowboard.

I have a lot of what I want to do. For example, I want to go to see movie. The movie that I want to see the most is "The Chronicles of Narnia: the third chapter The Voyage of the Dawn Treader", because I like the series. I also want to see "Byakuyako". I saw the CM and I am interested in the story, so I thought that I want to see it. Also, I want to go to spa with my family. Like this, I have many things that I want to do during spring vacation. It is difficult to do all things, but I want to make many good memories.

[387 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi I'm harattyo, so I'm a comment assistant for your blog!!!You look like to like shopping!!!

    返信削除